Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Beauty of the Blog

I took one year off of blog writing. It wasn't intentional. Part of it was a function of my workplace (which made accessing the Internet a bit difficult). Part of it was a need to devote nights and weekends to completing my PhD. Part of it also was a need to detach myself from the burden of writing. Blogging becomes addictive in the sense that one feels a need to keep coming up with things to write about, to keep the comments coming, to keep the blog interesting. Although I promised myself I would write regardless, I found myself trying to elicit responses, to keep a dialogue going, to keep my few readers interested.

With time, I have been able to recognize that the Blog itself can be therapeutic, as long as remember the spirit. I now know, that if I blog in a forest alone, it does make a sound.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zwicker said...

So you came back to post twice in a day, two months ago, and then nothing more?

3:42 PM  
Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

Blogging indeed in therapeutic. So is diary writing. So is any other way of venting out your bottled up thoughts.

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home