Monday, October 31, 2005

Is there anything left to say?

The Lions suck! They suck! They absolutely positively blow!!!!!!!!!That was the most pitiful performance I have ever seen--and that includes the 1980 Saints, the 2003 Tigers, the 1972-73 Sixers, the 1962 Mets. Horrible. Pathetic. Disgusting. Embarassing.

Now what, Mooooooooooooooch. Mr. Brilliant West Coast Guy. Mr. "All I need is to get someone to run the offense the way I want it run" Guy. Your offense blows. Your QB savior is a putz with a capital P. Not once, but twice does he do something absolutely moronic!!!!!!!!!

And don't give me the injury card. If he was too hurt to play, he shouldn't have been out there. If he was too groggy from getting knocked silly that he couldn't make good decisions, then Joey should've been brought in...

Pathetic. Disgusting. I'll be back next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger O's fan said...

By now, you should come to expect these things. Bring in Orlovsky!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

I think Joey may start this week, he now has the most beloved job in sports, back-up Lions QB

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home