Monday, October 10, 2005

Out from under the covers...

After starting a new job working for big brother, I have decided it is safe to resume my commentary on life, sports, and Detroit. I must let my 3 readers know that I will not be able to access or respond to comments on the blog in realtime. Unless it is a gov't holiday (like today, whopee!), I am first able to read and/or post in the late evening hours. This may take some of the fun (of the back and forth) out of our dialogue, and I understand if some of you choose to shmooze elswhere.

I'll still be here wondering if the Tigers will finally get that big bopper, if Jim Leyland will last a full season, if Mooch will be fired and resurface at MSU, if Stanton will graduate and become the Lions new QB, if the Pistons will make it past the 1st round, and if the Wings will do anything meaningful this year.

Oh, and don't forget: Super Bowl XL is here, and our 1st place Lions have no shot to be the first to host.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home