Monday, July 18, 2005

Bloggerblock

Today, I experienced bloggerblock for the very first time. I could not think of anything witty, intelligent, or relevant to say. Of course, judging from the lack of comments to my posts, it may be that others have deemed my previous posts to be utterly lacking in wittiness, intelligence, or relevance. So what does a blogger do when s/he experiences this: mail it in and submit something one is not particularly proud of--just to keep the streak going? Or wait until I can think of something interesting to write about? Which brings me to another unresolved question: Although the driving force behind this blog is to put my ideas down, to fully develop a thought, and to be able to articulate my sports belief system to myself, nothing beats good old fashioned sports dialogue. And dialogue typically means at least one other person to bounce my thoughts off of. So if anyone out there agrees, or even better, disagrees, with my posts, I encourage you to comment.

In the meantime, I'll be busy writing about The Dead Zone, Bad Bad Larry Brown, and Bert Randolph Sugar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bert Randolph Sugar? it better be good, or we'll know you're really grasping

10:33 AM  
Blogger SportPsych Detroit said...

I'll do my best to make it worth reading :)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home